- Check Tariff or/and coordinate with Local pricing/procurement/Overseas offices/agents to obtain relevant rates
- Preparation of quotations based on the instructions given by the sales and timely submission to sales/ customers
- Follow up on quotation with Customer (existing Customer) or Sales (new Customer) to get indication or feedback, and working in Ticketing System
- Provide the pricing/ procurement team with a detailed feedback from customers
- Prepare Job Instruction Form/ Customer SOP and cost summary, and handover to operations
- Assist Sales or coordinate with Operation staff to update customers' reports if required
- Handle escalation from Operations for differences on actual overseas invoices vs cost summary
- Handle escalation from Operations on Commercial items covered on the Quotation
- Ad hoc task assigned.
- Diploma in Business, Supply Chain Management / Logistics or any related field
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in freight forwarding business or related fields.
- Good working usage of software solutions such as Ticketing System as well as Tariff / Rate Tools will be good.
Adam Tan Jing Yang (R1439498)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No. 02C3423
Tan Jing Yang, Adam EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1439498