- Monitoring of customers shipments status
- Handle all telephone enquiries for both airfreight and sea freight
- Preparation of rates quotations, proposals and tender bids to customers.
- Follow-up of Purchase Orders with Overseas Offices for customers to ensure prompt arrival of shipment
- Co-ordinate with Operations Department on the booking, pickup and delivery of cargo for both airfreight and sea freight
- Monitoring incoming emails / faxes of respective sales whenever they are out of office and trigger Salesman for follow-up Sales Calls / appointments
- Updating / keying in of selling rates into Internal Database Systems and update, improve and monitor adherence to Customer Profiles (SOP's).
- Minimum 3 years in sales background in logistics capacity.
- At least 3 years hand-on experience in handling different queries and complaints from the customers air and sea freight.
- Minimum GCE A' level and above.
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Nicole.email@example.com
Tay Tong Fang Nicole
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1546889)
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889