- Will be responsible for coding the application in SAP ABAP.
- Transform business functional requirements into technical program specs to code, test, and debug programs.
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests for functions of high complexity.
- Should be able to work closely with functional team
- Able to troubleshoot production issues and perform the necessary fixes within the agreed SLA (service level agreement)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or in similar discipline
- At least 6 months experience in developing SAP ABAP or any other programming skills.
- Good to have knowledge in scripting
- Must have good time management skills.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955