- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests for functions of high complexity
- Will be responsible for coding the application in SAP ABAP.
- Transform business functional requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Should be able to work closely with functional team
- Able to troubleshoot production issues and perform the necessary fixes within the SLA
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience with SAP ABAP development with emphasis on SAP HR.
- Good debugging skills in ABAP and good trouble-shooting skills in general.
- Expertise in the areas like ABAP dictionary, ALV, module pool and performance improvement of existing programs.
- Understand requirements from functional specifications clearly and able to map the requirements to prepare Technical specification.
- Working Experience as SAP HCM Techno-functional is a plus
- Knowledge in the areas like SAP HANA, UI5 and ODATA, Adobe forms, Workflow and Webdynpro.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547