- Drive client discussions to define the integration requirements and translate the business requirements to the technology solution.
- Activities include mapping business processes to support applications, defining the data entities, selecting integration technology components and patterns, and designing the integration architecture.
- Support projects while maintaining reliability and performance.
- Perform core SAP Basis administrator functions including software installation and setup, enhancement pack and support pack installation and upgrade, performance monitoring, tuning and capacity management.
- Actively participate in SAP infrastructure design including server, storage, high availability and disaster recovery capabilities.
- Support SAP Landscape strategy thru client copies and system refreshes. Prepare formal project documentation, including specifications, requirements summaries, logical system design documents, state diagrams, and test scripts.
- Monitor, analyze, and identify trends for system performance and resource utilization.
- Respond to system problems on a 24x7 basis.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in SAP BASIS Administration
- Good Knowledge in SAP NetWeaver 7.5, Solution Manager 7.2 and Enterprise Portal capabilities
- Good to have experience in SAP Enterprise Portal
- Experience in system performance and administration
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141