- Design, implement and test SAP Environmental Management and Risk Assessment Modules.
- Perform data migration and be eligible to configure, conceptualize and test processes on Emission Management, Compliance Requirements, Permit Management, Risk Assessment and Manage EHS Risk by Identifying, evaluating and monitoring risks.
- Lead team to deliver the necessary EHS requirements.
- Provide support for SAP EHS module to business users.
- Design and build SAP EHS solutions & perform maintenance and support.
- Ensure technical solutions maintain design integrity, adhere to functional designs and meet business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent
- Consultants with at least 4-5 years of implementation experience in SAP Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) and SAP Risk Assessment with at-least two end to end implementation cycle.
- Experience on SAP writing functional specifications using SAP standard and custom tables, user exits, business add-ins (BADI#s), BAPI ALE, and IDOC or other EDI related settings.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141