- Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Work on incidents/change requests, ensure support meets the Service Level Agreement when attending to incidents/change requests/service requests.
- Perform regression tests and fixes, and other upgrades as and when required.
- Suggest system improvements, enhancements to existing system and interfaces to keep up with technology and business requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of SAP FICO module experience - Cash Management & Treasury: Payment, Loan Management, Liquidity Analysis, BCM)
- Candidate should be able to handle end to end implementation of change requests that may include interface, reports, enhancements, etc.
- Candidate should be able to showcase communication skills both in written (emails, functional design, technical design, test scripts) and verbally (interaction with the client and with team members)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547