- Map business requirements to related SAP processes.
- Assess changes (functional and technical) required for newly requested enhancements to propose recommended solutions.
- Translate business requirements into solution paper independently and proceed with required development, enhancement and/or fixes.
- Perform ABAP development independently, including test & deployment.
- Perform configuration setups in SAP ISU Billing and work with fellow team members for cross-functional configuration / testing.
- Handle level 1, 2, 3 support for business.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in SAP Industry Solution for Utilities (ISU) - Billing.
- Has good understanding of SAP ISU Modules and its various integration points / dependencies on SAP ISU Billing module.
- Possess deep industry expertise in Utilities and have completed at least 1 implementation project and 1 support project.
- Excellent documentation skills for functional write up after assessment of business requirements.
- Has good troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities for tickets.
- Good functional knowledge to understand company's usage of SAP.
- Ability to support SAP upgrades & patches.
- Excellent testing capability to ensure regression testing prior to releases to production.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141