- Implement CR (Change-Request)
- Prepare plan with key milestones for CR delivery.
- Prepare Design Solution Preview and gather detailed user requirements.
- Itemize Design Considerations, affected/new design documentation.
- Analyse detailed requirements and create detailed design solutioning, articulating the system to-be changes for authority and business user audience.
- Perform presentation of Solution Preview, review with client.
- Create/amend Design Documentation, review with client.
- Explain the solutioning to the Build (programmers) team and assist with functional input (so that Build Team can perform the required code/authorisation changes).
- Create Test Package, and review with Authority.
- Perform configuration changes, product test.
- Conduct UAT (User Acceptance Test). Follow-up with necessary administration (including sign-off papers), to deploy CR to production.
- Provide Production Support: Investigate system problems. If investigated to be a defect, to liaise with the Build team and provide functional inputs (so that Build team can fix the defect), and test the functionality after fix.
- Perform data profiling and/or patching.
- Provide IA (Impact Assessment) for request of new CR (Change-Request) assessments within SLA.
- Perform product testing for periodic SAP system upgrade/patch).
- Address authority-counterparts enquiries / escalated issues timely.
- Continuously gain knowledge on designated business process area to work towards being an SME.
- Degree in Computer Science or any equivalent
- Must have at least 1 year experience with SAP especially HR/HCM module.
- Experience with IT project implementation work.
- Experience with system production support and problem resolution.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547