- Map business requirements to related SAP processes.
- Assess changes (functional and technical) required for newly requested enhancements to propose recommended solutions.
- Translate business requirements into solution paper independently and proceed with required development, enhancement and/or fixes.
- Perform technofunctional tasks independently, including test & deployment.
- Perform configuration setups in SAP ISU technofunctional and work with fellow team members for cross-functional configuration / testing.
- Handles level 1, 2, 3 support for business.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 year's experience in SAP Industry Solution for Utilities (ISU) technofunctional.
- Has good understanding of SAP ISU modules and its various integration points / dependencies on SAP ISU technofunctional module.
- Possess deep industry expertise in Utilities and have completed at least 1 implementation project and 1 support project.
- Excellent documentation skills for functional write up after assessment of business requirements.
- Has good troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities for tickets.
- Good functional knowledge to understand company's usage of SAP.
- Ability to support SAP upgrades & patches.
- Excellent testing capability to ensure regression testing prior to releases to production.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547