Primary activities as a Project Manager include:
Managing SAP Migration Projects and coordinating with business owners
Involved in daily status reporting, estimating efforts, daily/weekly tracking and monitoring, execution of the project, risk mitigation plans, communicate status to business users and other stakeholders, plan test strategies
Assist senior management with initiatives to improve operational efficiency of the project delivery
Assists in the development of protocols for the transition of existing platforms to BAU support ensuring customer satisfaction and meet service level agreements
Detailed Job Qualification / Requirement
- Minimum 4+ years of demonstrated & proven experience in SAP IDM and SSO
- Must have worked on 2-3 end to end implementation projects.
- Expertise in Installations & Release Upgrades.
- Expertise in integration of SAP IDM with Hybris and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Advanced SAP Security Administration for both AS ABAP & AS JAVA
- Advanced User Security Administration in OpenText xECM 10.5
- Expertise in various SAP Releases across platforms
- Established troubleshooting skills
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697