- Deliver projects within the timeline, budgets, scope and expectations;
- Able to execute all the project phases in SAP Activate methodology;
- Collaborate with client stakeholders and users in the various phases of projects to ensure successful delivery of the project
- Manage a team of onsite and offshore resources for the project to ensure successful deployment of the implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/Computer Science/Business Management related field
- PMP/SAP Activate certification is advantageous.
- Minimum 6 years of project management experience with at least 3 full cycle of implementation experience.
- Greenfield implementation experience
- Good knowledge of SAP FI modules, and integration with SDMM modules.
- Able to plan and execute project plan independently and efficiently, managing timelines, and user expectations, and producing high quality deliverables;
- Able to deliver projects meeting both financial and operational targets, and contractual requirements;
- Must have good communication and negotiation skills
- Possess pleasant, patient and hardworking personality;
- Good people management skills, able to motivate and assist team members to ensure successful project delivery.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547