This role involves finalizing the Singapore specific gapfit documentation, design of Singapore specific requirements to define business requirements and purpose architecture options and outcomes in the SAP systems, whilst ensuring the ongoing operational stability of the global SAP systems.
- 4-6 years of experience working with the SAP SD and SAP SD-GATP and/or CRM and/or TPM and/or FSCM modules, as well as participation in full life cycle implementations (or equivalent experience) required. Familiarity with SAP IBP and ECC integration to SCM (EWM), FI, CO, MM, QM, LE, PM, TM, etc.
- Experience executing a business blueprint and documenting business requirements that can be understood by a technical process team.
- Experience with SAP reporting and HANA live a plus.
- Experience with order management, pricing, credit management, (global) available to promise, delivery processing, transportation planning and execution, billing, claims and deductions, trade promotions management and EDI processing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a robust interest in further developing and integrating enterprise domain knowledge with technology skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information technology, engineering, or related field
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697