Successful applicant will be supporting the warehouse shifting (to new premise) and SAP automation project. Successful applicant will also be involved in supporting the Australia team on training and SAP related issues.
- Working hours & days: Monday to Friday (Office Hours)
- Location: Jurong
- Salary commensurate with relevant experience, Up to S$6,000
- To enable application (SAP, Qlickview, Qlicksense etc.) systems meet users and company requirements
- Active collaboration and networking with internal IM network
- To provide documentation and training material on newly implemented features in business solutions
- To work with software vendors to ensure the application systems are properly supported
- To design & implement software applications according to company goals
- Ability and authority to bring together different stakeholder funnel 'local' business requirements in global framework
- Analyze and recommend new technology to improve overall efficiency
- Evaluate and design curriculum to improve staff on IT knowledge
- Constantly monitor the availability of new software for company usage
- Handle ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Computer Science, IT or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in international business companies.
- Experience in SAP ECC 6.0 / Qlikview/Qliksense applications.
- Knowledge of SAP MM, SD, PM and WM
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "SAP Solution Coordinator"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345