- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Prepare detailed technical design documents for requirements to be implemented.
- Prepare, conduct and document application unit testing results.
- Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Support incident investigation fix and documentation for issue resolution.
- Manage end to end resolution of Major Incident (Priority 1 and 2) and determine Root Cause
- Closely collaborate with client's 3rd party vendors supporting Infra and other systems connecting to SAP
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in SAP BASIS Administration
- Knowledge and experience in Basis HANA a plus
- Able to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and user expectations, and producing high quality deliverables.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547