- Developing and configuring customized SAP solutions
- Deploying SAP solutions and ensuring smooth system integration
- Propose and design solution to meet the business needs. Facilitate group discussions for requirement gathering, design and solutioning.
- Design, document and perform testing according to functional specifications and ensure solution fulfill the business requirements.
- Responsible to perform impact assessment on change requests, design and present solution to users, test and implement the solution to meet requirements within the requested timeline.
- Need to handle the tickets (IR/SSR/CR) assigned with proper follow up and closure.
- Troubleshoot on the issue reported and provide a preventive solution.
- Understand the business process and guide user with proper inputs.
- Need to meet SLA for the tickets assigned.
- Co-ordinate with different agencies users.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- 6 years of relevant experience in SAP projects
- Possess SAP ABAP skills combined with SAP HR skills
- Good knowledge in SAP HCM preferably HCM Payroll module is advantegous
- Experience in handling incident and service requests and able to provide resolution
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141