We are currently looking to hire an experienced SAS Support Analyst to join our team to support our pharmaceutical client in a long-term, remote contract.
- This role will be a first point of contact with SAS users and require excellent communication and organization skills to receive, track and resolve user issues in coordination with IT support and other members of the SAS support team.
- A key part of this role is frequent monitoring for SAS support requests and prompt communication with users on request status and updates, as well as accurate tracking of the status of open requests.
- Assist in conducting user training, creating documentation, and performing system testing and validation.
- Assist in providing technical support to SAS users, including new account requests, access updates and changes, directory creation and assistance with SAS issues and support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have at least 2 years of Linux experience
- 3 + years SAS technical support experience
- Technical support (communication, issue tracking and resolution)
- Familiar with SAS System (including SAS Grid, Base SAS, SAS/Stat, SAS/Graph, datasets and macros. SAS programming not required but candidate should be familiar with SAS code and able to help troubleshoot SAS issues)
- Experience in Linux (accounts, user groups, files and directories, permissions, command line tools)
- Familiarity with basic Linux scripting, including bash and python
- Familiarity with SDLC and software validation a plus
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547