- Responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Experience or good working knowledge in the following technologies: Business Analysis skills or Technical skills in Mobile / Web / Data Analytics applications
- Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Experienced coach in Agile practices. Able to coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Ability to track and remove impediments.
- Ability to shield his team from outside distractions and interferences.
- Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
- Friendly communicative person, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160