- Jumpstart new Agile projects by helping clients to understand Agile and onboard key roles.
- Work closely with project leadership to assess organisational impediments, measure flow and develop strategies for continuously improving.
- Play an active role in mentoring agile teams and guide them in project implementation.
- At least eight (8) to ten (10) years of managing agile development experience, out of which at least two (2) years on projects of at least medium-sized scope, scale and complexity.
- Attained the Certified Scrum Master or an equivalent qualification.
- Good knowledge of the commonly used agile tools and practices.
- Team player, Supervisory, Coaching, planning, and management skills.
- Possesses strong customer empathy.
- Possesses good oral and written communication skills in English.
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547