- Lead agile squad(s) to perform the daily ritual
- Highlight any roadblocks to project manager or clear it as and when possible
- Work closely with business users and technical team from user stories till the actual implementation
- Ensure proper tracking of all documentation such as User Stories and design work framework.
- End-to-end responsibility for each sprint with sprint planning and retrospective review, and agreed amongst the squad members on the Definition of Done (requirements, concepts, preparation and execution of tests, analysis of test results)
- Responsible to work with application development teams and coordinate across other application stakeholders such as Scrum Master or Business Analyst.
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of experience as a Scrum Master/Project leader.
- Certified Scrum Master in Agile Methodology.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts
- Project management tools expertise.
- Domain knowledge in Financial Services industry.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374