- Lead a functional team to handle end-to-end implementation (from requirement gathering, solutioning, system functional design, testing, deployment) of functional modules using BPM solution adopting Agile Methodology.
- Solve any system, design, resource related issues / challenges.
- Extensive experience in system application implementation as a functional person on a Business Process Management platform using agile methodology
- Conduct daily stand-ups with product owners and squad members.
- Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology.
- Ensure that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone in the squad
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience system application implementation
- Good to have skills and understanding of Pega technology as Business Analyst or System Analyst
- Understanding of key insurance processes - claims, underwriting, policies management, etc
- Excellent communication and team management skill and able to work with diverse team across different domain to deliver the project scope
- Good business acumen and have client fronting experience
- Excellent team management and communication skills - able to lead a team and work across team
- Outcome driven with a focus on quality and client satisfaction.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160