- Provide Level 2/3 support (in a shifting or on-call rotation) in Network Security Operations with main focus on service restoration and security remediation. As part of the support team, accountabilities includes processing of requests, supporting and resolving incidents, implementing changes, and reviewing problems.
- Performs in-depth troubleshooting and participate in conference calls together with other relevant teams and internal/external stakeholders
- Implement configuration changes and performs administration and maintenance of network security devices (firewalls, IPS, email filtering systems, web proxy devices, access control systems)
- Employs production monitoring tools to ensure that all systems are running and available, ensures network security devices are in optimal operation.
- Address IT security vulnerability issues by conducting software upgrades/patches, device hardening, and others.
- Strictly follows change management process.
- Provides effective time management and work prioritization to meet target dates for activities and project tasks; identified risk which may impact the ability to meet deliverables.
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail with focus on delivering quality work; seeks continuous improvement for the betterment of the organization.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in TCP/IP (Layer 3) networking, IP routing, and switching
- Experience/knowledge on network firewalls or configuring access lists
- Degree in IT or any related discipline
Desired Skills and Experience
- TCP/IP, Analytical thinking, Processing, reviewing, Switching, Networking, configuration changes, conference calls, Network Security, Restoration
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697