- This is primarily an Operations role and as part of the IO team, accountabilities includes processing of service requests, providing support in the resolution of incidents and problem ticket, and implementation of Production related changes.
- Provide second and third level network incident support (in a shifting or on-call rotation) for incident tickets not resolved by Level 1 - with a primary focus on service restoration.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting and complex analysis of network protocols such as TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, etc., collaborates with other teams to identify root cause.
- Perform administration and maintenance of network security devices like proxies, load balancers, firewalls and different VPN technologies.
- Ensures changes meet required standards and change management process prior to deployment in the production environment to minimize impact to the business.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Min 5 years experience in Network and Security Administration / Operations
- Knowledge in the management of: Cisco routers and switches, F5 load balancers, Bluecoat proxies, ASA Firewalls, Fortinet Firewalls, IPS, Packet Shapers
- Knowledgeable in VPN technologies, SSL, cyber security, routing and switching, firewalls
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141