You will be part of the Digital Innovation Laboratory which is a center of excellence in next generation Digital Technologies.
Together with other digital technologists, you will help enterprise customers to accelerate on their digital transformation journey.
The Digital Innovation Laboratory partners with customers to build essential components - early digital roadmaps, experimental implementations of new technology, ongoing automated operation of digital processes and technology at global scale.
The Digital Innovation Lab also functions as an incubation center for next generation solutions; Digital Innovation Laboratory collaborates with the company's Worldwide Platform teams to develop industry specific technology platforms for global customers.
Location: Depot Close
- Educational background in Computer Science/Engineering or any related discipline to IT/Cyber security field
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
- Experience with Python or C++ programming language.
- Experience in Windows server and open system environment will be a plus
- Have designed and implemented IT Security or IT Digital project(s) as part of school work or internship.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160