- Implement a security architecture blueprint (from devsecops, application, infrastructure, operational security, for applications to interact with.
- Define the process, provisioning, interfaces, provide recommendations.
- Securing at scale enterprise BigData Architectures with role-based access controls, DLP tools, monitoring tools to ensure proper data usage & reporting & prevention activities.
- Engage and execute Security Vulnerability Scanning activities ( HCR/NVA/Pen Test/ SAST/DAST activities etc) & resolve findings.
- Familiar with operational security processes
o OS level patching
o Application-level patching
o Operational housekeeping and archival.
o Server and application hardening procedure & steps
o IM8 policy
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a Security Solution Architect
- Familiar with implementing HSM, EDRs, DLP , enterprise antivirus product implementation & operationalization.
- Familiar with container orchestration security (either OpenShift/CloudFoundation/Kubernetes), Securing containers, monitoring traffic. Container repository security, secure images.
- Must have a specialization in 1-2 areas of Cyber domains such as Identity Access Management, Cloud Security, Container orchestration platform security with a broad understanding of other areas.
- Familiar with Gov standard of security posture including planning and running SSAT, Security Compliance Check, Security Vulnerability Scanning, DAST & SAST.
- Work with cloud security tools & environment.
- Good to have experience with Thales CipherTrust & HSM., DigitalGuardian DLP Product Suite, vmWare CarbonBlack EDR, TrendMicro DeepSecurity Product Suite, Tenable Nessus, Burp Suite Enterprise
- Must have CISSP/CCSP/CCSK certification or its equivalent
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547