- Conduct ISO 27001 and ISO 29100 management system on various clients for initial, surveillance, renewal and non-routine audit
- Review documents and client's application before audit is conducted
- Prepare audit report
- Ensure all audits, inclusive of non-compliance issues are closed by clients before submission of audit reports for review
- Advise clients on certification requirements and processes
- Conduct training on ISO 27001, ISO 29100 and any relevant qualified fields
- Other adhhoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in audit.
- Possess ISO27001 and ISO 29100 certifications.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080