Job Description :
* Partner with internal FS and Security teams to manage cyber security/information security client requirements effectively.
* Key responsibilities include but not limited to security advisory, gap assessments in existing security design, recommend security enhancements, project delivery.
* Manage the development, documentation, implementation, and communication of project-wide information security strategies, practices and policies.
* Meet with project teams and other system architects to develop system designs and project plans that include the appropriate security controls and meet security standards
* Prepare specific security status reports for discussion with key client and stakeholders
* As part of this role, the security architect / manager will also have the end to end ownership and remit to drive and implement security requirements across the program. This includes activities usch as:
O Lead a team to forward plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio of projects
O Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
O Measure and monitor progress to ensure releases are delivered on time and within budget
O Coordinate release security content and effort
O Communicate key project plans, commitments and changes
O Conduct Release Readiness reviews
O Weekly Release Reporting
O Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
O Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
* Strong combination of Infrastructure, security and financial services industry.
* Strong technical experience in atleast one of the security areas like application/data/network security, SOC, IAM/PAM, Cloud Security, DevSecOps, Digital.
* Strong communication skills
Experience in IT Security with knowledge of atleast one of the areas like risk assessment, SOC, application/data/network security, IAM/PAM, Cloud Security, DevSecOps, Digital
Leading a team of 3-5 senior/security engineer
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697