- Responsible for Privileged User account administration of various windows and Unix accounts using CyberArk.
- Integrating various platforms with CA, such as different LDAP providers, Windows servers, Unix servers, Database, and networking devices.
- Creating and Managing safes, platforms and owners.
- Knowledge on CPM and PSM connector customization.
- Identity and Accompaniment experience and knowledge.
- The candidate is required to perform Incident/Problem analysis, application Changes and Bug fixes as required and will be required to support application change Deployment, Maintenance window activities, and follow-up with Users on key issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any equivalent
- Around 4 years of relevant experience in CyberArk application and PAM, Application fixes, support, and maintenance
- Autoit scripting knowledge
- Good to have skills in Security Risk Assessment, Security Incident Monitoring and Management
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547