- Nearest MRT: Sembawang
- Working hours & days: Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm
- Salary will commensurate with relevant experience up to S$6,800
- Software sustaining and continuously improves current machine software.
- Responsible for software feature development and enhancement based on customer requirements.
- Provide supporting and troubleshooting to on-site software issues.
- Review and update the user requirement documents and operation procedures.
- Collaborate with mechanical, electrical, application team to implement new hardware feature or software feature to equipment.
- Develop and enhance software utilities to improve equipment setup and easy operating abilities.
- BS or MS in Electrical/ Electronic / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in software development.
- Proficient in C, C++ programming with Windows OS.
- Experience in PC-based control programming.
- Able to work independently with good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable to travel regionally
- Experiences in similar kind of project will be a bonus
- Knowledge in real time control system, object-oriented software design in Methodologies and database Technologies.
- In-depth knowledge with vision, motion and SECS/GEM will be interviewed for senior position.
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject "Semicon Software Engineer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345