Support the Operations Account Lead & the Client Account Lead in execution of all Account Management strategies & tasks. Support the execution of programs that enable the account team to consistently deliver against our contract, & to exceed our customer expectations; participate and/or lead special projects specific to the account. Manage all reporting as well as monitor and report on delivery against commitments. Support delivery lead to resolve, or assign, the day to day Programmatic issues.
- Interfaces with the Senior Account leadership and appropriate leadership within the Service Delivery Operations (SDO) organisation.
- Responsible for helping to solution new opportunities, working closely with Solution Architects, Pricing Teams as well as oversee the successful mobilisation of new programs.
- Requires analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems.
- Interaction is with peers within team before updating supervisors.
- This individual requires minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
- Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team
- Manage monthly measurement and reporting of savings and other results and track overall progress against our agreement
Client Relationship Management and Project Delivery
- Pursue and develop relationships with stakeholders across the account.
- Participate in the execution of special initiatives or special projects to fulfil customer commitments
- Assist and/or lead process improvements to address key program challenges and to increase our ability to deliver upon our commitments
- Develop and manage internal communications across the account team
- Manage the on-boarding and assimilation of new team members
- At least 8 years working in a Management Consulting environment
- Minimum 3 years of Account Management expereince
- Management reporting experience (critical skill)
- Excellent Analytical skills (critical skill)
- Experience with data modelling and scripting in SQL or other languages will be valuable
- Ability to learn quickly through self-study, classroom, and hands-on experience
- Strong communication skills with all levels of internal management and clients
- Ability to perform special projects as needed in addition to daily responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Deep experience with Power Point and Excel, and be comfortable presenting to Senior Leadership
- Experience with proposal development using Power Point and compelling Story Telling will be key for this role (critical skill)
- Be able to create structure within ambiguous and unstructured situations
- Be involved from start to end of a Sales cycle - ensuring that all gaps are closed
Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.