- In this role, you will become specialist for the analysis and structure of an investment area and develop independent expertise and insight into relevant performance drivers.
- You will involve in regular reporting activities and governance workflows, and further enhance insight into historical and current performance.
- You will further contribute to the cycle of continuous learning and enhancement of capabilities, by researching and utilizing new analytical approaches, improving tool set chain, and contributing towards projects and initiatives related to performance and connected systems.
- You will work closely with the investment side to ensure a structured and precise measurement setup, produce analytical insight into developments, support governance functions around the investment setup.
What you will do
- In close collaboration with the investment side, performance measurement and analysis of specific investment teams/departments,
- Generating new analytical insight into the drivers of performance and impact of investment decisions,
- Improving existing and contributing to new technological solutions to enhance automatization and analytical efficiency,
- Contributing to recurring monitoring and reporting responsibilities,
- In an agile and evolving environment, keeping on top of investment decisions and their implications,
- Engaging with both Investment and Operational side of the fund to enhance solutions and measurements.
What you need
- Bachelor's or master's degree in financial, technological, or quantitative discipline
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with all parts of the organization
- Keen interest to acquire, a thorough understanding of theoretical finance and the practical investment process
- Proven capability to handle and interpret quantitative data
- Ability to leverage analytical insight and technological capabilities to expand technology stack
- Programming skills (R or Python) and/or database experience would be good to have.
Who you are
- Possess a structured and reflected approach towards problem solving
- Enjoy team achievements and like to help your colleagues succeed
- Actively seek out learning and growth opportunities, both individually and for the team
- Not afraid to speak up when noticing issues or flaws
- Feel motivated by continuous improvements of existing solutions
- International curious mindset with an eagerness to learn
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955