- Responsible for APAC orders and sales forecast through monthly reviews of POR submissions from all regions/SBUs/operating sites.
- Business Partnering with APAC regional sales leaders to analyze forward orders trend, projects movement and base business run-rates.
- Business Partnering with APAC Order Management teams across all operating sites to analyze forward sales trend, backlog and book-to-ship run-rates.
- Work closely with regional sales teams, Project Pursuit team and SBU leaders across APAC to manage the client's project funnel by updating the POR system database and organize monthly forecasting reports.
- Work closely with operating sites' Order Management (OM) teams, factory operations and Project Management Office (PMO) to manage client's sales backlog, shipment status and book-to-ship orders by updating the POR system database and organize monthly forecasting reports.
- Track and project rolling orders & sales forecast numbers across regions/sites/SBUs, analyze and highlight month to month changes for the next period, current quarter and rest of the fiscal year.
- Collate multiple data source as needed to support trend analysis for monthly orders & sales forecast review.
- Develop, maintain, and own a Master data base of the client's Orders & Sales forecast.
- Outline risks, upsides and likely cases in PRM POR projection through assessment reviews with VP/GM, SBU Leaders, Finance Director and Trade Operations Director.
- Drive fresh initiatives for business planning and business intelligence systems.
- Any other non-routine business analysis/projects/tasks and reporting requirements when necessary.
- Ensure compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Economics, Finance or relevant business experience. Those with MBA will be a plus.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in business forecasting, analytics and business partnering.
- Meticulous, well verse with forecasting/trend modelling, analytic tools and able to handle tight deadlines.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data with multiple inputs and synthesize the data.
- Strong business acumen
- Experience working with senior management.
- Excellent communications and listening skills
- Strong data visualization skills and ability to develop high impact presentation in MS PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in MS Excel/Macros, PowerPoint, Power BI. Experience using Oracle and/or SAP would be an added advantage.
Stephanie, Wei Yien Liew EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1543248