- Design, develop and maintain software solutions in the Enterprise software domain
- Knowledgeable in Object Oriented Analysis and design (OOAD) and the use of Design Patterns.
- Perform systems analysis, design and developing functional and design specifications
- Work onsite with the team of developers to support incidents/change requests/service requests for the project planning system;
- Handle execution of incidents/change requests/service requests to ensure service level agreement is met.
- Suggest and execute continuous system improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Min. 5 years' experience in .NET and C#
- Experience in web application and batch development
- Experience in using Database Management Systems (IBM DB2, MSSQL, & etc)
- Ability to perform analysis, design and development work
- Familiar with Agile
- Good to have completed Singapore govt projects
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547