- Design and implement Process Control Systems (PCS) and digital solutions to control and optimize pharmaceutical manufacturing operations
- Maintain and ensure optimum performance of the PCS includes Automation System (Delta-V), PLCs, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
- Troubleshoot automation related issues in manufacturing operations.
- Validate new PCS systems and changes to existing systems.
- Co-ordinate and work with Global site Automation team members to investigate and troubleshoot critical issues
- Participate and support Digital Transformation initiatives involving system integrations, data connectivity, validation methods and value-based optimization of manufacturing
- Provide training to different audiences such as operations, process, and engineering teams
- Perform Preventive Maintenance of PCS as per schedule.
- On Call Support for Operation team which on rotation basis.
- Degree in Chemical / Electrical / Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Process Automation, preferably in a batch manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and experience in process automation system, preferably in Emerson DeltaV will be a plus
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915