- Location: Central
- Salary will commensurate with relevant experience
- Industry: Established Gaming Company
- Maintenance and development of the backend application framework based on Golang
- Responsible for micro-service governance
- Development of foundation services, middleware, and common tools
- Performance optimization and the monitoring of common feature components
- Participate in technical documentation and programing standard design
- Min Degree in any discipline with at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in Linux network programming, in-depth understanding of socket, non-blocking io
- Familiar with TCP/IP, HTTP protocol, in-depth understanding of HTTPS principle
- Experience in service-oriented development and knowledge of RPC protocols such as gRPC/Thrift/jsonrpc
- Expertise with Golang, have at least 3 years Golang service architecture development experience
- Familiarity with critical technical components, including but not limited to MySQL/Redis/Kafka/Message Queue, etc. Have secondary development or performance optimization of these components is a plus
- Experience in infrastructure development, middleware development, common libraries, common components, or high-performance service development
- Understanding of common distributed systems such as Zookeeper, Consul, Redis Cluster, etc.
- Experience in high concurrency, high-capacity system development
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject "Senior Backend Engineer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345