The role will involve planning to execution of the entire marketing and branding of the organization's range of products.
- Work closely with the management in all aspect of the marketing function, including marketing communications, public relations, new products development, budget tracking and reporting and not limited to branding awareness and performance.
- Develop and lead marketing and branding goals and strategies for launch of new brand of products in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Develop brand strategies to achieve mid-term management goals, and develop roadmap for mid to long term planning.
- Work with HQ and affiliates to ensure alignment with overall organizational strategy
- Work with HQ and affiliates to drive marketing channels and marketing campaigns
- Degree in Marketing/Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in a global brand/marketing environment.
- Prior experience within the FMCG / Oil & Gas industries will be advantageous.
- Experience in building marketing strategies or rebuilding a a brand will be advantageous.
- Able to handle insight development to concept design to communication strategies.
- Familiar with digital marketing campaigns and experience in building digital strategies.
- Comfortable in liaising with senior management and colleagues from around the region.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080