What the day will look like:
- Co-ordinate the technical requirements/needs of the clients and reinsurers and deliver projects to reflect these
- Build and maintain regular contact with clients and reinsurers in a proactive manner to mitigate potential risks/problems or develop opportunities.
- Initiate/review/prepare reinsurance submissions/underwriting narrative/debriefs using proprietary technical knowledge.
- Provide technical support to service reinsurance placements: assisting brokers with new business opportunities, renewals, and mid-term adjustments.
- Update reinsurance placement activity on broker systems - processing data accurately and promptly.
- Preparing and checking contracts / endorsements / invoices.
- Work with internal departments to ensure prompt billing and timely issuance of documentation.
- Collaborate with internal departments to manage credit control for outstanding payments.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations and corporate governance.
- Communication and collaboration with clients and reinsurers: building relationships.
- Work on operational projects to improve service standards.
- Monitor revenue and prepare reports.
- Collaborate with colleagues throughout the Asia Pacific and Global Facultative network to achieve objectives
- Assist in management of broker support team where necessary
- Development of staff in core areas of expertise. Identify and seize opportunity to teach and develop others' skills.
- Develops own and the team's expertise to effectively meet client needs by problem solving distinctive solutions
- Analyses of information and uses the information appropriately and confidentially for overall efficiency.
- Engage effectively with leadership team in planning and strategizing, including resource planning.
- Promotes opportunities for cost savings and productivity improvement.
Cultivation of Client Team
- Actively listens and provide direct, constructive feedback to team with an empathetic approach and adapting own style to meet those of others.
- Effectively collaborates across organization.
- Treats everyone with respect and embraces diversity, at the same time promoting positive overall teamwork.
- Ensure consistent support for team members, especially in the form of covering their work.
Lead or Assist Manager in Project Planning
- Assists in the determination of scope of work and timetable for each respective project.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates workload to ensure success; reprioritizes as necessary.
- Diagnoses situations, seeking best solutions through innovation or generating new ideas
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in any discipline.
- 5+ relevant re/insurance experience preferably with exposure to Facultative Reinsurance.
- Proficient with various computer systems, including (but not limited to) MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate both written and verbal effectively and confidently.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and ability to make difficult decisions.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374