- Co-ordinate the technical requirements/needs of the clients and reinsurers and deliver projects to reflect these
- Build and maintain regular contact with clients and reinsurers in a proactive manner to mitigate potential risks/problems or develop opportunities.
- Initiate/review/prepare reinsurance submissions/underwriting narrative/debriefs using proprietary technical knowledge.
- Provide technical support to service reinsurance placements: assisting brokers with new business opportunities, renewals, and mid-term adjustments.
- Update reinsurance placement activity on broker systems - processing data accurately and promptly.
- Preparing and checking contracts / endorsements / invoices.
- Work with internal departments to ensure prompt billing and timely issuance of documentation.
- Collaborate with internal departments to manage credit control for outstanding payments.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations and corporate governance.
- Communication and collaboration with clients and reinsurers: building relationships.
- Work on operational projects to improve service standards.
- Monitor revenue and prepare reports.
- Collaborate with colleagues throughout the Asia Pacific and Global Facultative network to achieve objectives
- Assist in management of broker support team where necessary
- Development of staff in core areas of expertise. Identify and seize opportunity to teach and develop others' skills.
- Develops own and the team's expertise to effectively meet client needs by problem solving distinctive solutions
- Analysis of information and uses the information appropriately and confidentially for overall efficiency.
- Engage effectively with leadership team in planning and strategizing, including resource planning.
- Promotes opportunities for cost savings and productivity improvement.
Cultivation of Client Team
- Actively listens and provide direct, constructive feedback to team with an empathetic approach and adapting own style to meet those of others.
- Effectively collaborates across organization.
- Treats everyone with respect and embraces diversity, at the same time promoting positive overall teamwork.
- Ensure consistent support for team members, especially in the form of covering their work.
Lead or Assist Manager in Project Planning
- Assists in the determination of scope of work and timetable for each respective project.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates workload to ensure success; reprioritizes as necessary.
- Diagnoses situations, seeking best solutions through innovation or generating new ideas
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in any discipline.
- 5+ relevant re/insurance experience preferably with exposure to Facultative Reinsurance.
- Proficient with various computer systems, including (but not limited to) MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and ability to make difficult decisions.
- Ability to organize a wide range of tasks from various sources and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Personnel Reg No.: R1441955
EA License No.: 02C3423
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955