- Works collaboratively with clients and stakeholders - both external and internal to the company
- To research and elicit, analyze, validate and document business requirements, and to ensure that those requirements clearly reflect true business needs, correctly representing all stakeholders.
- Translates business needs into system/ application requirements and project components to help determine solutions to business problems.
- Assists team members in producing functional requirements for tool development.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/ support groups, using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate client requirements.
- Apply extensive knowledge of the client's business and industry to develop requirements specifications.
- Document requirements and translate into proper system requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Develop visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Execute and coordinate requirements management and change management processes.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to support management of scope and expectations.
- Participate in proposals, feasibility studies, implementations, and new business development.
- Operates as a team member and as a team leader. Advise on methods to improve business processes.
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Develop and execute acceptance test plans and test cases.
- May lead the training of clients and peers.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience in business analysis.
- Good verbal and written communication skill and is comfortable fronting client
- Experience in performing integrated testing and managing UAT is required.
- Experience in Public Sector implementation is a plus
- Experience in Agile methodology is a plus
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547