- Using storyboarding, task analysis, user research tasks and whatever appropriate to capture and develop user requirements
- Support and engage with cross functional/business and multi-channel teams.
- Assisting with the creation and design of process flows, journey maps, etc. that can facilitate the understanding of sales customer journey
- Liaising with relevant business teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk and compliance teams, to document requirements, provide design options and recommendations
- Identifying opportunities & drive requirement gathering/delivery for direct through approval processing through data automation and workflow automation
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts in ensuring user stories are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria.
- Proactively identifying various RAID & providing inputs for mitigation, path to green suggestions etc.
- Identify and document scenarios and user acceptance criteria and assist the test manager for the User Acceptance Test completion.
- Critically evaluate IT solution to see fitment to the requirements and complexities involved in implementation
- Assist the business parties with the change management activities to ensure successful project implementation
- Build good relationships with stakeholders based on a good understanding of their objectives and the services they require to meet those objectives
- Innovative to find creative solutions, with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 10 - 15 years of experience in related field
- Experience working as Business Analyst (BA) in implementation of Policy Admin for Life Insurance Products and/or Health Insurance Products
- Experience working on data migration work stream.
- Experience in new implementation and/or handling CRs in eBAO Policy Admin or migrating into eBAO as a target system.
- Experience documenting system integration requirements for any Life and/or Individual Health Insurance PAS.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience working on Life Insurance Policy Admin with firm understand of how E2E policy lifecycle & various business processes involved in Life and/or Individual Health Insurance products. Spanning across, Products, Ops, Distribution, Finance, Pricing etc.
- Experience working as a Business Analyst or System Analyst of RLS Policy Admin.
- Hands-on experience with Agile tools, ceremonies & methods.
- Experience in developing business case, business requirements, test cases and impact assessments
Aaron Tan Mok Yee EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22109226