Work collaboratively with clients and stakeholders - both external and internal to the company - to research and elicit, analyze, validate and document business requirements, and to ensure that those
requirements clearly reflect true business needs, correctly representing all stakeholders.
Translates business needs into system/ application requirements and project components to help determine solutions to business problems. Assists team members in producing functional requirements for tool development. Proactively identifies and manages changes to requirements and identify risks for the company's clients. Effectively manages client's expectations. Applies industry and information technology expertise to support proposals, feasibility studies, implementations, and new business development.
- Under minimal direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/ support groups, using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate client requirements.
- Apply extensive knowledge of the client's business and industry to develop requirements specifications.
- Document requirements and translate into proper system requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Develop visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Execute and coordinate requirements management and change management processes.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to support management of scope and expectations.
- Participate in proposals, feasibility studies, implementations, and new business development.
- Operates as a team member and as a team leader. Advise on methods to improve business processes.
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Develop and execute acceptance test plans and test cases.
- May lead the training of clients and peers.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Master's/Degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Good verbal and written communication skill and is comfortable fronting client
- Able to build relationships and working collaboratively with stakeholders
- Specialized: Function Point counting; survey execution; statistical analysis; developing structured user manuals and training; visualization modeling; business rules modeling; develop and executing acceptance test plans.
- Experience in performing integrated testing and managing UAT
- Experience in Public Sector implementation is a plus
- Experience in Agile methodology
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160