- Under minimal direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/ support groups, using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate client requirements.
- Apply extensive knowledge of the client's business and industry to develop requirements specifications.
- Document requirements and translate into proper system requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Develop visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Execute and coordinate requirements management and change management processes.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to support management of scope and expectations.
- Participate in proposals, feasibility studies, implementations, and new business development.
- Operates as a team member and as a team leader. Advise on methods to improve business processes.
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- May lead the training of clients and peers.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in business analysis
- Essential: requirements elicitation via interviewing; requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation/ validation; decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requests vs needs; distinguishing requirements vs. solutions; classifying/ prioritizing requirements; OO techniques using UML models; ambiguity analysis, ensuring consistent understanding across users, designers and testers; business process modeling of current state and desired/ future state processes; defining and managing scope and client expectations, requirements change management and traceability; identifying and mitigating risks; applying creativity to solving complex problems; building relationships and working collaboratively; effective verbal/ written
communication; experience in an industry domain.
- Specialized: Function Point counting; survey execution; statistical analysis; developing structured user manuals and training; visualization modelling; business rules modelling; develop and executing acceptance test plans.
- Good verbal and written communication skill and are comfortable fronting client
- Ability to work effectively in a team
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547