The objective of this role is to achieve new and innovative contracts with Mobile Carrier Operators as well as to re-negotiate existing contracts for better pricing, features and technology capabilities and integrations.
- Prospect and approach new telco carriers and partners across the region to improve product offerings based on approved carrier relations strategies.
- Review and prioritize feature integrations with telco carriers and look for constant improvements in the current product / supplier portfolio.
- Lead the execution of all technical implementations and deployments of new products and services provided by current Mobile Carrier Partners.
- Negotiate existing and future agreements with carriers and partners to ensure competitiveness in the market.
- Manage the objectives and key results of sub-teams and performances on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define impactful strategies, objectives, goals and resource allocation.
- Degree in Business / Telecommunications or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience within the Telecommunications industry.
- Prior experience in eSim products will be advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability and proven track record in strategy ideation and execution.
- Possess extensive network with international carriers regionally / globally.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable in working a full autonomous working environment.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080