- Opportunity with Public sector -Clear progression and stable career path!
- Be part of a newly created Team - Set your own precedent!
- Up to 16th Months annual salary package
- Assist organization to manage its legal and compliance risk and ensure its activities are in line with Singapore regulations and organization's internal policies and procedures
- Review organization's internal policies and procedures to ensure they are in accordance with regulatory compliance requirements of Singapore laws
- Develop, implement and continually improve Data Protection Framework of the organization
- Involve in developing good policies for handling personal date
- Handle queries related to Data Protection and communicate policies and processes to customers & staff
- Collaborate with Data Protection Leads from other departments to oversee organization's compliance with PDPA policies and processes in terms of governance, policies and procedures
- Liaise with Personal Data Protection Commission and government bodies as required
- Min Degree and with min 4 years of experiences in PDPA
- Singaporean only
- Good analytical, written and communication skills
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977