- Investigation of production issues, provide root cause analysis and assess the business impact to provide the fix/workaround appropriately.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- L3 support for the application maintenance coordinating with stakeholders
- Provide fix/workaround to the production issues adhering to the SLA's.
- Follow agreed security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Perform unit testing, and where applicable, create automated unit test functionality and use them as part of a continuous integration development process.
- Document the root cause analysis of the issue and the impacted areas with the fix applied.
- Utilize the Project's development architecture tools, with daily usage of the software configuration management tool to check-in, and comment upon, code changes.
- Document changes to the code for traceability and update the traceability matrix or other requirements tracking tool.
- Inform the architect and Project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the Project.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technology architecture components to the Customer testing team.
- Fix application defects and performance problems discovered in higher environments.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance and operations
- Perform Pre-SIT testing prior to SIT/UAT for the fixes provided
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Business or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in solutioning, delivery or support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Dynamics CRM?or equivalent CRM/ERP business applications for medium-large enterprises.
- Experience across functional/technical aspects of Dynamics 365 online and on-premise version is advantageous.
- Experienced and proficient in one or more of the following technologies: Office 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Azure, Flow, SQL, AD, etc is a plus.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
Swati Kiran License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1878571