We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Senior Controls & Electrical Engineer (PLC/ SCADA/ Oil&Gas)
Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay)
Salary Up to $7500 depending on experience
AWS + VB
- Ability to Design Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA) Hardware and Software.
- Advanced SQL database generation and manipulation,
- Ability to specify and develop Remote connectivity of supervisory control system
- Visual basic programming skills
- Knowledge of Siemens S7 300 PLC software programming
- Programing in Ladder logic (LAD), statement list (STL) & function block diagram (FBD)
- Failsafe PLC programming and distributed safety for Fire and Gas system development (competency)
- Design methodologies of control system and project life cycle management
- Ability to generate software design documentation - control philosophy, flow charts, pseudo code, Etc.
- Design and fully detail power systems - 3 phase MCC panels Electrical Schematics and General arrangement drawings
- Design and preparation of electrical circuit drawings - Main control panels, Sub Panels and remote IO enclosures
- Knowledge and understanding of Hazardous Areas - ATEX/IECEx & UL/CSA, CE marking requirements
- Ability to specify and select equipment in accordance with all project specific requirements and relevant code requirements. - Panels and associated components, instrumentation (level, pressure, flow, temperature etc.), valves (solenoid & proportional) motors.
- Knowledge and understanding of design and manufacturing practices
- Ability to deal effectively with suppliers, customers and clients at all levels.
- Assume direct technical responsibilities for any assigned task and make specific recommendations concerning solution, making use of technical knowledge and training.
- Be capable of designing and testing in shop and field, the equipment which is required by Marketing or customers.
- Prepare electrical layout and schematic drawings of any specific idea prior to its being detailed.
- Assist in or conduct problem studies leading to recommendations for modifications to upgrade or improve existing equipment in field or laboratory.
- Prepare part specifications.
- Review and approve electrical drawings and P&ID's.
- Perform engineering calculations.
- Prepare technical reports and presentations.
- Resolve questions concerning non-conforming products include remote support
- Coordination, development and mentoring of junior engineers.
- A Bachelors Degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Control Engineering or Computer Science would be preferable however, candidates with relevant experience will be ideal
- Six (6) years or more of practical work experience in a design or operational engineering capacity is necessary.
- Experience of participating in feasibility studies and contributing to product design specifications and proposals.
- Experience of compiling Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) procedures and supervising all aspects of the FAT's.
- Experience of compiling Installation and commissioning procedures.
- Familiarity with HAZOP, FMEA and Risk Analysis procedures is required
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579