We are looking for a Senior Corporate Communications Executive to join our organization, ManpowerGroup®.ManpowerGroup, the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills.
The successful incumbent will be reporting to the Senior Marketing Director, to plan, develop and execute corporate communications strategies for the company. He/she must develop a strong understanding of the company’s brand, vision, target audience, business and the business operations.
· Conceptualize and develop a wide range of communication materials including but not limited to media pitch, releases and response, speeches, corporate presentations, corporate collaterals, web articles and bylines.
· Track, monitor and analyze traditional, online and social media mentions of the company, and measure effectiveness of communication strategies
· Lead issues management and crisis communications; including case investigation and research, and develop media holding statements
· Organize media and corporate events
· Any other related duties or projects as assigned
· Degree in journalism, mass communications or equivalent
· Min 2 years’ experience in corporate communications, public relations, events management or journalism
· Experienced in developing a communications plan for diverse audiences
· Good project management skills, able to conceptualize, lead and manage events and communications projects
· A strong writer with experience in the conceptualization and production of marketing communications material
· Good command of the English language (spoken and written), strong editing, proofread, communication and presentation skills
· Knowledge of trends in social media and expertise in use of social media to engage with a wide variety of audiences
· Proficient with media monitoring tools
Desired Skills and Experience
Corporate Communications, Crisis Communications, Event Management, Integrated Marketing, Internal Communications, Media Relations, Press Releases, Public Relations, Social Media, Strategic Communications