- Reviewing legal documentation under bilateral and syndicated credit facilities and facility letters to ensure terms and conditions are in line with credit approvals
- Able to accurately Interpret the Credit Agreement in determining allowance of requested transactions
- Examine customer's utilisation requests relating to syndication and bilateral loan credit facilities and ensure that facility limits and all conditions precedent are met before loan disbursement.
- Perform all aspects of loan drawdowns, rollovers and collections of principal repayments and interest payments for both bilateral and syndicated loans
- Interact with RMs when required in following up on outstanding matters/ documents from them.
- Performing AML/ KYC checks
- Prepare swift payments for loan disbursements
- Ensure proper record and safe keeping of loan related documents
- Issuance of Bank Guarantee/ Standby Letter of Credit
- Preparation of local, regulatory and head office reports
- Work with IT Teams on system upgrades, UAT roll outs
- Take on work related projects and other duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor degree/Diploma in Banking & Finance
- At least 3 years of experience in AML and client onboarding for corporate client, private banking client and financial institutions.
- Good understanding of local regulatory requirements on AML/KYC for client onboarding process
- Possess Certificate in AML/KYC
- Experience with name screening tool
- Good communication skills, positive attitude, pro-active and a team player
- Able to multitask, work under pressure and detailed oriented
- Proficient in MS Office application
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547