Well-Established Gaming Company with Annual revenue of more than 1 billion. Our client is looking to expand their operations in Singapore, their first Global HQ, to grow their overseas business and communities.
- Location: Central
- Salary will commensurate with relevant experience
- Conduct data analysis on the Company's game projects (including analysis on game products, commercialization, operation, marketing, etc.).
- Build an analysis and reporting system on routine data performance to provide business insights.
- Track and maintain data integrity across tools and workflows; identify and resolve data inconsistencies.
- Cooperate with other team members to collect data required for analysis.
- Support user research in the SEA region and conduct data analysis.
- BA/BS degree in a major related to Data Analytics.
- Min 2 years of experience in data analytics; experience in the game industry is a bonus
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, SQL, Python, and Tableau (or similar dashboard tools).
- Experience in decision-making and change management driven by data analysis and user research.
- Passion for playing and creating games; enthusiasm in anime is a plus
- Comfortable to travel overseas in the future when required
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject "Senior Data Analyst"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345