- Leverage on data analytics knowledge & experience to facilitate front office to uncover the business pattern.
- Able to clearly articulate the business objective and the corresponding technical work
- Able to build data pipeline
- Documenting and communicating the results.
- To provide front office support on data pipeline, as business is embarking on self-service journey for business intelligence platform.
- Managing users requests and user roles.
- Handling confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Developing dashboards for analysis using Tableau from multiple production systems.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source systems.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Finance or equivalent
- Excellent experience in quantitative thinking and statistical data analysis.
- 3 years of experience with SQL-based RDBMS
- General 1-2 years of experience with Hadoop & NoSQL & any open stack ETL & query Tools
- Good understanding of Data Analysis in relation to Business Process modelling
- Expert in SQL queries & PL/SQL scripting
- Expert in Python
- Experience in Data Modelling, Data Warehouse, ETL tools
- Business Intelligence and Self-Service Reporting tools
- Experience developing financial or accounting-related BI applications or dashboards
- Experience with other leading BI tools a plus (Tableau)
- Experience with other programming or scripting languages (e.g., Unix, SQL Script, JAVA)
- Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively under tight timelines and schedules
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member
- Ability to sense the importance or impact of issues and situations and take appropriate actions
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955